B4RN’s charges are made up of a one-off £150 connection fee (exclusions may apply, see below), and a monthly service fee. The connection fee for the 10Gbps service is £360. You can have B4RN installed and start taking service immediately, or you can delay taking service until you’re ready, or when your current phone/broadband contract expires.
Please see our full price list here – B4RN Price List February 2021.
Below are our most popular packages. All prices include VAT at 20%.
Non Domestic Users
NOTE: Businesses could have their connection fee waived if they successfully apply for government voucher funding.
• Micro businesses (1-5 site staff)*
• Small businesses (6-15 site staff)*
• Medium businesses (over 15 site staff)*
*Holiday cottages, caravan sites, schools, larger businesses, hotels, churches etc all have special pricing plans that take into account their special circumstances.
Connection Fee Exclusions
Most customers will pay a £150 (inc VAT) connection fee when their B4RN service goes live.
The following exclusions may apply:
– Business customers who successfully apply for government gigabit voucher funding have their connection fee waived.
– Customers who are investors in shares and have invested £1,500 or more in a single transaction have their connection fee waived. Find out more about investing here.
– Larger investors may donate a free connection to a customer/property (an investor can donate a maximum of four free connections).
– Customers who move into a property where the connection fee has already been paid do not need to pay a connection fee.